If you have any concern or complaint we encourage you to speak to staff at the Centre so that we can work to resolve the matter. This is advice issued by both Edinburgh City Council and the Care Inspectorate.

If you are still unhappy you have the right to complain to Edinburgh City Council following Council procedures.

You may also complain by contacting the Care Inspectorate, the organisation responsible for inspecting day care settings: Contact Care Inspectorate Complaints or call 0345 600 9527